Neighbourhood 2 NSP Review Spring 2015
The NSP is being reviewed by the Capital Region Board, and will then be forwarded back to Edmonton City...
Questions & Answers
- What is a NSP?
- What is the difference between an ASP and a NSP?
- What is the current status of the NSP Process?
- How will this impact me?
- My lands are not within Neighbourhood 2, when will a NSP be developed for my neighbourhood?
- What is the expected timing to complete the NSP Process?
- How was the order of NSPs determined?
- Can any components of the ASP be changed at the NSP level?
- What happens once each NSP is approved?
- When will we see construction activity in the area?
- How dense will the development be? What services will be available?
Reports & News
- CBC Horse Hill ASP Approved
- CBC Horse Hill Public Hearing
- City of Edmonton News Release Horse Hill ASP Approved
- Edmonton Journal Council OKs development in Horse Hill
- Edmonton Examiner Proponents and Opponents pack City Hall
- Alberta Primetime Council Approves ASP
- Horse Hill ASP Public Hearing Minutes
- City Council Executive Committee-FRESH Public Hearing Meeting Minutes
- City Council approves FRESH Meeting Minutes
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Minutes-June 13, 2012
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Powerpoint Presentation-June 13, 2012
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Minutes-January 9, 2012
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Minutes-November 1, 2011
- Visioning Charrette-Summary
- FRESH: City Wide Food and Agriculture Strategy
- City of Edmonton Integrated Infrastructure Management Plan
- Agriculture Inventory and Assessment Report
- City of Edmonton Growth Coordination Strategy