Public Hearing on the Horse Hill ASP February 25, 2013
Edmonton City Hall
February 25: 1:30pm- 9:30 pm
February 26: 1:30 pm- 9:30 pm
Questions & Answers
- What is an ASP?
- What is the status of the ASP?
- What happens next?
- What has happened to date with the Horse Hill ASP?
- What is a Neighbourhood Structure Plan?
- Will existing landowners lose their land?
- There has been a desire to keep some of this land for agricultural purposes. Will this happen?
- Does this area need to be developed?
- How soon could development begin on this land?
- Who owns the land?
- How dense will the development be? What services will be available?
Reports & News
- CBC Horse Hill ASP Approved
- CBC Horse Hill Public Hearing
- City of Edmonton News Release Horse Hill ASP Approved
- Edmonton Journal Council OKs development in Horse Hill
- Edmonton Examiner Proponents and Opponents pack City Hall
- Alberta Primetime Council Approves ASP
- Horse Hill ASP Public Hearing Minutes
- City Council Executive Committee-FRESH Public Hearing Meeting Minutes
- City Council approves FRESH Meeting Minutes
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Minutes-June 13, 2012
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Powerpoint Presentation-June 13, 2012
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Minutes-January 9, 2012
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Minutes-November 1, 2011
- Visioning Charrette-Summary
- FRESH: City Wide Food and Agriculture Strategy
- City of Edmonton Integrated Infrastructure Management Plan
- Agriculture Inventory and Assessment Report
- City of Edmonton Growth Coordination Strategy